When using a wireless miniature camera, you should pay attention to the following considerations to ensure that the notebook camera is intact:
1. Do not direct the camera directly to the sun and other glare, so as not to damage the camera's image sensor.
2. Avoid the camera lens and oil, steam, water vapor, moisture and dust and other material contact, avoid direct contact with the waters.
3. Do not use an irritating cleanser or organic solvent to wipe the camera. It's best not to tear the protective film off the camera.
4. Do not randomly open the camera and try to touch the internal parts in case of unnecessary damage to the camera.
5. Notebook's own camera with a supporting driver software, attention to the backup of the driver software.