To keep the camera in service, some of the things that are needed to protect the camera in everyday use must be done. Because the camera belongs to the electronic product which is easy to be damaged, we must pay attention to it.
1. Do not direct the camera to the sun, so as not to damage the camera image sensor device;
2. Avoid camera and oil, steam, water vapor, moisture and dust contact;
3. Do not use your fingers to touch the lens, if the lens needs to be cleaned, can be used soft brush and blowing balloon dust removal, and then wipe with the lens paper. Do not use hard paper, tissues or napkins to wipe the lens.
4. When the camera is not used for a long time, it is best to cover the lens cover or cover the camera head with a cloth. For the selection of CMOS camera users, because the CMOS light permeability is general, so in the use of ambient light should not be too weak, otherwise it will affect the imaging effect.
5. Do not pull or twist the connecting line.